- Modular pieces can be added or removed as desired to change the look any time
- LEDs feature waterproof aluminum housing and 50,000-hour lifespan
- Flood beam pattern with 2,200-lumen output each
- Cutouts and mounting tabs allow for OE lights and additional aftermarket LEDs
- Pre-formed slots on the brush guard accept LED lights on top or underneath
- Brush guard also adds extra protection for the winch housing
- Hardened T6 aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Textured black powder coat easily hides minor scratches and grime
- Pre-drilled holes for anti-rattle D-rings #2081300 and tow hooks #15600TW
- 22-1/2" x 7-3/4" winch housing (adapter #2072100 required for larger winches)
- Uses pre-existing factory mounting points for no-drill installation
- Front and rear bumpers available
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes center section #2081001, corners #2081205, brush guard #2081101 and mounting hardware
- Models with factory steel front bumper will require the purchase of aftermarket fog lights (not included)
The ARIES TrailChaser® Jeep bumper is unlike any other bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JK because it features a modular design. Each piece can be attached or swapped out as desired, giving you complete freedom of customization.
This particular bumper includes the center section, angular center brush guard and corner end caps with flush-mount LED lights. It features a standard winch housing and provides mounting points for additional lights, D-rings and tow hooks. It is constructed from T6 aluminum alloy to be strong, lightweight and rust-free, and has a unique, textured black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance. It is also available in powder-coated steel.
All ARIES TrailChaser® bumpers install using pre-existing factory mounting points for fast, easy installation with no drilling required.
PVE OffRoad offers free shipping to the lower 48 States on most orders over $49.00. Some exceptions apply.